Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I wish I had something exciting to report....



Nothing new to report - except our last medical update. Yep, he gained more weight. The chunky monkey is up to 27 pounds and is being sent to a dietician at age 10 months. Yikes! Erich can't wait to get him home and hit the trails running. I think he believes he's going to run before he crawls. We'll just let him keep thinking that. Anywho - hopefully we will be out of PGN this week and then it should be around 4-6 weeks after that. So keep on praying - he will be home really soon. It can't be as long as it has been!

Love
Cory

9 comments:

Xadie's Journey said...

Man I love the new pic of Chase. He's not chubby he's just wonderfully made :-)

Alex and Sam said...

cory.
OMG!!!! how cute is he.... hes chubby like my chunk.. they can be chunk & chunkette.. I hope you are OUT!!! real soon

Laurie said...

OMG he is soooo cute! That has gotta be my favorite picture. Just want to give him hugs and besos!

S and H said...

Cory, your mom sent us your blog and your little man is just adorable!! He's a little fluffy but who am I to talk?? LOL We are STILL waiting on China - going on almost 3 years now so I know how the waiting game goes. We are hoping next month will be our month. Hang in there! Can't wait to see more good news coming up!

Hope (&Scott) Simpson
LID 1-10-06
www.babyizabella.blogspot.com

Jaimee said...

Chase is such a cutie pie! I can't believe you aren't OUT yet, I hope tomorrow is your day. Sophia and Chase need to be coming home!!! Glad you updated!

-Jaimee

Kristi said...

Love the update.. What a real cutie!! I can't wait for you guys to here the words, We are out!!! It won't be long now! Hang in there.. I just love those cheeks...

Kristi

Torismom said...

OMG what a cutie! I love those cheeks! Hope you get good news this week!

Cheri said...

What a cutie!!! I hope that you hear you are out SOON. LOVE chubby babies!

April Smith said...

Chase is adorable! I am so anxious for you both. I will be praying God brings him to you soon! Hang in there. I love you guys!