Thursday, June 19, 2008

PGN is sending Chase home forever!!!!

Today at 11:15am Carol called with the news; we got PGN approval. What a relief!!! We have known for over a week that our case was at the window but they would not tell us if it was another KO or final approval. But today was I guess that day....Thanks so much for all your prayers - keep them coming until he is on US soil and home for good.

Love
Cory and Erich

Timeline
Birth Certificate - 1-14 days
Passport - 1 day
2nd DNA approval - 1 day
2nd DNA results - 3-5 days
Embassy Date - we will receive an email which will give us around a 5 to 10 day notice of our embassy appt date.

This process is usually around 30 days!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mom & Dad!!!!

Erich/Cory: Dad & I have walked in your shoes -- we know 1st hand the joy you are experiencing and we can't wait for you to step off that plane with Chase in your arms.

Much love, grandma Reis

Alex and Sam said...

cory...
I havent checked in a few days... how excited are you guys??? I am sooooooooo happy for you.. this rollercoaster is almost over & the fun part of the coaster begins.. heres to a super speedy pink....

getting OUT is the best feeling, I was more excited to get OUT!!! than any other milestone is this journey, the light at the end of the tunnel is here...
enjoy!!!!

alex

Kristi said...

Wooooo Hooooo Congrats!!!!! Chase is coming home... What wonderful news.. Wont be long and your little boy will be sleeping in his own bed... I am sooooo happy for you... Boy it must be nice to be able to breath again.. and doesnt the air smell sooooo sweet!!!!

Krisit

Laurie said...

Cory that is AWESOME! I am so happy for you. Bella and I are doing our pink dance for you!

Jaimee said...

HUGE congratulations to you!!! This is wonderful news. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

-Jaimee

Xadie's Journey said...

Man it is about stickin time! We are sooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys. I'm so glad Chase is coming home soon. Congrats my dear friend.
Hugs,
E Collier

Hannah said...

Congratulations!! I hope your journey to Pink is a quick one!!

Hannah

Xadie's Journey said...

Have you heard anything new???? I'm dying to see new pics of Chase with you two holding him ;-)