Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pre-Approval Received Today!

Something told me to check my email account just like I had been doing all day long for the past 2 weeks however this time was different. There was an email from the US Embassy stating that our case has been approved to move forward with the Guatemala process, PGN. What does this mean??? We have already been in PGN for two weeks now and awaiting a kickout for lack of PA. Then the dilemma was before we could go back into PGN we had to register with Central Authority which wasn't set up yet. Well CA now has an address and I believe that all 3 members have been identified and we should know the registration process this week. Therefore, hopefully by the time we receive a kick out we will be registered and able to go back in immediately. This is great news! We are in the final steps to bring Chase home for good. But please keep praying!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Cori!! What wonderful news. Here's to a speedy PGN process. Stay positive and call me when you need a pick-me-up!

Yahhhoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Xadie's Journey said...

Yes, I'm so happy to hear you guys got PA this week! It sounds like you guys are armed and ready to go.

Alex and Sam said...

cori,
congrats.. we are in te same boat, I was entered inPGN a day before we rec'd PA... to bad we are going to miss each other, i am going feb 13th.. cant wait to see your updated pics... rachel was also moved quickly & the package i sent with sonia never followed her to the next foster home..
congrats again on PA!!!!!!!!!!
alex