Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We were booted today!

Carol called me today to let us know that we were kicked out (KO) of PGN today. Bummer!!! Like I stated before, we now have to wait and get registered with Central Authority before we can go back in. Bad News still is that CA is not registering cases yet. Therefore, we are haulted for the moment. Please pray for a miracle!!!! That CA will start registering cases and we can get back into PGN quickly and then out in less than 8 weeks. Oh and don't forget to pray that we don't have nervous breakdowns before he comes home. :)

3 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

cory,
i feel your pain, but its easier when you are expecting the KO..
i emailed you..
hang in there... we are in this together

alex

Xadie's Journey said...

Man, that just stinks. I'm hoping CA will be up and running by the end of next week. Chase needs to come home soon.

Unknown said...

Cori-- I just got caught up with your blog updates. I cried when I looked at the pictures of the package that you sent with Anna. I'm so proud of you and your positive attitude. As always we are praying for you and hope that your CA stay is short and complete, so that your PGN will be speedy. Sophia and Chase will be playing together before we know it. Big hugs to you.