Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are ORANGE!!!!

Well ofcourse we had alittle delay last week and we didn't get the DNA authorization until yesterday so the DNA was taken this morning and is off to the lab in NC. Hopefully Pat will get it on Thursday and have it shipped back out by Friday. If everything goes our way for once we should know our Embassy date next week. I can't believe it is almost happening. I am going to wear all the orange in my closet today. I can't wait until we are wearing PINK - even Erich will be sporting that nice color....

5 comments:

Alex and Sam said...

isnt PINK a wonderful color... CONGRATS!!!!! cant wait to hear the good news

alex

Torismom said...

That is great! I'm so glad things are moving again. Waiting is the hardest part, and its easy for me to say NOW, but you won't remember it once he is home!

Anonymous said...

Orange is outstanding!!!
Pink is PERFECT!!!


Grandma

Kristi said...

Come on Pink!!!!! I am so happy for you guys..

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I heard PINK is the season's new black....
I love it!

Now go get that babay.

kelly spies