Monday, September 15, 2008

We made it!!!








Hello everyone from Guatemala... Sorry I have not been able to post but the business center has been closed so I have to fit our first three days into one posting.

Day 1: We arrived alitle late so the attorney was waiting for us in the lobby as soon as we got to the hotel. It was a bittersweet moment - for once it was not us that was upset but we felt for the fostermom who loves Chase so very much. After they parted ways we were off to start the rest of our lives. Well atleast as much as Guatemala and this resort is reality. He was an angel - we played at the pool, practiced our walking and just hung out.

Day 2: Friday night was not bad at all however he prefers sleeping in a king bed than the crib. We will work on that at home. Saturday was much of the same and still just as sweet as pie. We can not wait for you to meet him.

Day 3: We traveled on Sunday to Antigua. This is their Independence Day celebration so there was alot of festivities. Chase slept the entire time so I wont bore you of the pictures of just me and Erich.

Day 4: We are getting ready to go to the pool so I will get right to downloading the pics. I know what everyone has been waiting for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cory, Erich, and Chase...
We are so happy for you. You are finally bringing your son home! It's about damn time. We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival. I will let you know in case you check your blog. Almost all of the Cincinnati area and Louisville area are without power for going on 2 days now, so don't fret if you don't get a response from a lot of people. Love you all. See you soon! Donna

Anonymous said...

You have melted my heart. Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to share. What a beautiful family. Cory, I truly miss talking you. See you in the "show me state" on Thursday --we hope. Cory, my cell is on my hip; I won't miss your next call if you have any minutes left. I love you Cory, Erich & Chase more than words can say, Grandma Reis

Alex and Sam said...

cory..
chase is such a cutie!!!! we are soooo happy for you. you all look so happy..cant wait for more pics

safe travels

alex