Thursday, September 11, 2008

We're leaving on a jet plane.....

Well here it is 8 hours before our plane takes off and I'm on the computer. I am stalking Continental's website because our layover is in Houston (yes that's right Hurrican Ike.) This is just another hurdle that we will jump right over. We leave Houston at 9:30AM and they are closing the airport at noon. So they think we'll make it. But only time will tell. In 15 hours we will have Chase forever..... Please pray for a safe trip and I will hopefully be posting through the week. If not - I can't wait to see those who will be at our homecoming on Thursday. Thank you for all your support from everyone in all our states: Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, California, and I know many more who have followed along on this journey with us. The labor pains are almost over and the baby is coming home!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Reis's,

You guys will be in our thoughts and I wish you all well.

You guys always have a room available out here in Colorado.

Peace,
Rob

Alex and Sam said...

cory..
have a safe trip.. cant wait to see chase in your arms Forever!!!!!!

alex

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you.
Kelly Spies

Anonymous said...

Hello from Wellsmont!!!! Give us an update! How is parenthood? We can't wait to meet Chase and for everyone to be home for good forever!!!!!!!! Get home safe. We'll see The Reis Family soon!

Unknown said...

Ok...I've been looking for updates. I am hoping that your doing well and giving Chase lots of kisses and hugs. Let me know when you've returned and settled in a little.

xoxox
Sonia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Reis family, what a beautiful family you are!!!! God bless you all and thank you for starting your journey, please keep posted and continue sending me pictures, please never never tell me if you take out his bottle please please he deserves at least two daily ja ja ja, lots of love from maria.